The company, founded more than 30 years ago at Lourdes in the Hautes-Pyrénées has since evolved:
- In 1996, the company then with a fleet of 3 ambulances, 4 light sanitary vehicles and 1 hearse was taken over by Mr. and Mrs. Pesserre
- In 2002, purchase 1 ambulance and 2 light sanitary vehicles
- In 2008, the buyout of the Pyrénées Assistance Company, which merges with Jeannot Ambulances
Today we dispose of a fleet of vehicles including:
- 6 ambulances
- 8 light sanitary vehicles
- 2 hearses for bodies placed in a coffin or not
The company is run by a dedicated and smiling team of 22 graduates (Degree of state paramedics and EMT Certification) who are at your service to help you throughout all the procedures.
In line with our evolution strategy, our company has been committed to a quality assurance initiative, which resulted in obtaining the service quality label certification “QUALICERT” since 2007 from the SGS ICS.
We have to abide by a set of rules containing not less than 35 commitments related to service quality, which is controlled by an independent certifying body.
Since 2008, all our vehicles are equipped with a Geo-localisation system that enable them to be localised by the health insurance funds.
We provide the following sanitary transportation round the clock and 7 days a week for all distances:
- SEATED LIGHT SANITARY VEHICLES: physiotherapy, radiotherapy, transfer, chemotherapy, consultation, hospitalisation, repatriation
- SEMI-SEATED OR LAYING TRANSPORTATION – AMBULANCES: physiotherapy, radiotherapy, transfer, chemotherapy, consultation, hospitalisation, repatriation, SAMU missions
- BODY TRANSPORTATION IN OR OUTSIDE A COFFIN